I absolutely don't understand what is wrong. Sometimes it works, but sometimes fails to (danger, nerd stuff) set session variables.
I GIVE UP!!! I edited it 4x and every time it stops working after some days. I may repair it later.
The hosting guys upgraded their systems. I encountered following problems:
- .html files are no more processed by PHP (I just changed the extensions)
- new Apache/PHP configuration prevents me from changing headers for redirection (I used browser based redirection for now)
- I hope that everything works properly
- UPDATE 22-02: Now I had to change some session functions because it stopped working for another time -_-.
There are some problems with on-line card generator.
I don't know whether my website has been hacked (I can't log in so I don't know what's going on) or there are bugs because hosting guys are upgrading (that's why I can't log in) or I screwed up something (but I check every time if it works properly after update) or most probably some files rolled back/were destroyed (most probable).
If you see the message "You are on the blacklist" then please know you are probably not.
P.S. Of course it's not working.